- IDENTIFICATION AND INTRODUCTION
Premium Factory is a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 40.000 euros, registered in the trade and companies register of Chalon-sur-Saône under the number 840 703 797, whose registered office is located at 1 Route Neuve, 71710 Montcenis Bourgogne – France (“Premium Factory” or “We”) which offers an online store for the purchase of physical goods according to the general conditions of use (https://premiumfactory.eu/general-terms-of-sales/?lang=en)
Premium Factory processes your personal data as a data controller in connection with the use of the online store that it operates, https://premiumfactory.eu/ (the “Site”) within the framework services.
Premium Factory is respectful of privacy and protects the personal data of users of the Services (the “Data”).
The purpose of this policy is to explain how to collect, process and use your Data and your rights in the protection of your Data in the light of applicable provisions.
- WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected and processed during your use of the Services, and more specifically when:
- the creation, access and management of your personal space on the Site and the Application;
- your identification to access Premium Factory Services;
- processing your requests, orders and claims;
We collect your Data directly from you, at your request and when using the Services.
- WHAT ARE THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT?
When using the Services, we collect the Data listed below:
- identity and address:it is your civility, your name and surname, your e-mail address, your postal address, the neighborhood in which you reside, your date of birth as well as your telephone number;
- activity and use of the Services: these Data relate to the analysis of your activity on the Site or the Application, such as the type of content you are viewing, the content you publish, the frequency and duration of your activities, the data resulting from the user profile analysis;
- technical informations: this is the type and name of your operating system, the mac address of your login device, the browser used and its version, the language used, the IP address; and
- the history of your navigation and activity in connection with the use of the Services.
The data that you must enter in order to benefit from the Services are indicated as such in the collection forms. If you do not fill them in, you will not be able to access the Services.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- create your user account
- allow you to access the Services and use the features offered;
- manage and track your use of the Services;
- customize and adapt the content of your news feed;
- to send you information that may be of interest to you of a non-commercial nature;
- secure your access to the Services;
- Develop statistics on the use of our Services;
- Develop statistics on the use of our Services;
- and manage the identification and authentication of your use of the Services.
- TO WHOM ARE YOUR DATA TRANSMITTED?
Your Data is for:
- authorized Premium Factory services and persons;
- Premium Factory service providers;
When you communicate through our Services, personally identifiable information (that is, information that may be used to contact you or identify you) is not visible to the person you are contacting, except the information you have mentioned in your public profile (such as your name and surname).
Moreover, the data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to know in particular in case of judicial requisition of judicial, police or administrative authorities.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Premium Factory stores your data while you use the Services for as long as you have a user account and for two (2) months after the deletion of your account.
- WHERE ARE WE STORING YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored on the servers of our subcontractor which are necessarily located in the territory of the European Union.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA?
You have a right of access to all your Data, and correction of your data in case of inaccuracy in particular. You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds that your Data is being processed. You also have the right to set guidelines for storing, deleting and communicating your data after your death.
You may exercise these rights or ask any questions relating to your Data and their processing by writing to us at the following address: email@example.com or by post to the following address:
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of personal data, We must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request, thank you to attach a signed copy of your ID.
Moreover, you can also directly and via your personal space:
- delete non-mandatory data;
- and view, modify, correct, update the data you have entered (with the exception of information provided to Premium Factory via a third-party identification module, such as Facebook, Twitter or G +).
You can also delete your account by sending us a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ANALYSIS TOOLS / COOKIES DO WE USE?
When you use the Services, cookies may be automatically installed on your browser and your device. Cookies are blocks of data used to record information about your browsing and use of the Services. Premium Factory uses the cookies listed below to analyze how you use the Services and to be able to provide you with personalized Services and to improve the relevance of the information that is offered to you. Premium Factory also uses the sharing button cookies that allow you to share the content of the Services on other existing social networks.
- Cookies techniques / strictly necessary These are cookies that are essential for the operation of the Application and the Site, they allow you to navigate the Application and the Site in a fluid way , to use the features. When you are logged in, these cookies allow us to identify you (session cookies), to offer you the right information and to personalize your experience.
- Statistical / analytics cookies (Google Analytics / Jetpack) These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behavior when they use the Application and the Site . It helps us improve your user experience, your browsing experience and makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how you use Premium Factory. They allow us to understand how you interact with Premium Factory, the possible causes of certain errors, and also allow us to test new features. We only use this information to improve the performance of Premium Factory.
- Functional Cookies These cookies allow you to activate specific features on Premium Factory to improve your user experience, such as remembering your choices and preferences (such as language) or keeping more complex information (such as localization).
- Security Cookies We use these cookies to enable and support our security features, but also to help us detect malicious activity and violations of our Terms of Service. . With the exception of so-called “essential” cookies, the installation of these cookies requires your express consent. As such, by continuing to browse the Site after reading the cookie banner, you acknowledge having read and accepted the installation of said cookies. In addition, cookies can be disabled at any time, individually or in whole by changing the appropriate settings of your browser. However, this may prevent the use of accessing certain features of the Services. You can manage, disable or allow cookies by modifying the settings of their Internet browser by consulting the links below:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- Mozilla : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/latest/security-and-privacy/
- WHAT ARE THE SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED?
In order to guarantee the security of your data, Premium Factory takes all the necessary precautions, be they physical, logical, administrative or organizational, with regard to the nature of your data and the risks presented by the various treatments, to preserve the security of the data. data and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties
As such, we use an SSL encryption protocol for the transmission of data between the terminals and servers of our service providers and we manage and manage access to your information within Premium Factory.
In addition, the password of your credentials to access the Services must imperatively be composed of at least 8 characters and contain a capital letter, a number, and a special character.
- WHAT’S THIRD PARTY SITES?
In any case, Premium Factory’s responsibility can not be sought in the event that the content of one of the sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Last modification: May 21, 2020